My boyfriend won't forget what I did?

So me and my boyfriend been together for 10 months he used to be so nice and he toke care of me so well and loved me like no body else did and when we first started our relationship i used to do something that he hated and i let him in pain without knowing, after that i changed for him and we're doing great, in the past 2 months he changed and he kept telling me that he can't forget the pain that i pot him into and he can't trust me or move on from my past. by the way i changed for him in like 8 months ago and suddnly he decide that he can't do this. I love him and i don't want him to go what should i do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It's called forgiveness. If your boyfriend can't find that in himself, then it's better to let him go. If he can't forgive something you were doing (and didn't know about), then how do you think he'll treat you in the future with something that may be more serious.

The more I think about what you wrote, the more I'm also inclined to think he's using this situation as an excuse to break up anyway. Only he knows the real reason and you may never actually find out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't know, what did you do?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• what was so bad? I think he is trying to guilt trip you to make him look superior and gain control. he is messing with your head...