How do you move on?

this girl that I like a lot just wants to be friends and we do still talk. but I can't stop from wanting to be more than friends. I know I have to move on but don't know how to do it. can anyone help me?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to start by cutting off that connection with her.

Just stop talking to her.

Go out with the guys and learn what it means to be single.. Have fun on your own and do all of the things that you may have been neglecting. For example, you may have loved video games, but you stopped playing them because your girl didn't want you too.. This is the time you can go back to that. Just enough the single life for a while and get out there and meet some new women.

Once you have done this, you'll probably realize that you haven't given your ex that much thought and by that point, you should be able to be friends with her if you still want.. But chances are, you'll be too busy with the new women in your life to really care one way or the other what she's doing.

What Girls Said 2

• I had this problem with a guy, and I know even though it's hard to let the person go, you just have to, and for a while after the break up, that means as a friend too. You have to learn that you can live without the her before you can ever be friends with her again because she's honestlyjust going to keep you hanging on, which isn't fair to you. I would say honor yourself and let her go her own way. If it's meant to be something more, it'll come to that, but for now, get back out there, and I'm sure that you'll find someone great.

• You say that you two are still friends? End that immediately. It's almost impossible for you to get over someone your still friends with. Then begin hanging out with your guy-friends, take up some sort of sport, or maybe an instrument. Focus on school, your job, etc. And definitely give things time. It sounds silly but it really does help.

What Guys Said 1

• Just move to the next chick you will find that many of them do that crap you just have to keep going untill you learn how to get it right.