Ever been cheated on?

Im curious to hear everyones stories if dealing with being cheated on or being the cheater and what were the results. Im trying to get past being cheated on. if you were the cheater did you later regret your choices after cheating or being with the person you cheated with

33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just cheated on by a guy I loved and trusted. We were in a relationship and lived together for three years. I moved back to my home state and since then I implemented the no contact rule. He called me two weeks ago and apologized for hurting me, and I told him never to contact me again, that I had to let him go forever. I have not heard from him since. I just want him to call me !!! He is now seeing this woman. I am completely devastated and can't go a day without crying. It has effected every aspect of my life. All I can do is picture him with her, and he chose her over me. He literally called me and told me he did not love me and that he loved her.

What Guys Said 2

• If i dont love my girlfriend, i will tell her to leave. I dont find a girl to date with while im in a relationship. It would be disloyal.

• very disloyal, something I'm going threw now and can't figure out why because of the loyalty. love and care I gave for him and his son

• I have never cheated on anyone, none of my relationships has ever cheated on me, and I refuse to date anyone who has cheated in the past.

What Girls Said 2

• I got cheated on and thte giy beat me up for it.
    he's an asshat,

• My best friend slept with my boyfriend and my ex boyfriend.