I need help... Please?

I know it's a lot but please read it through.

Okay so I broke up with this guy maybe a over month?
I broke up with him a little while ago anyways.
So today I got a call from who I think was him.
He said it's *he's name* at least I think the line was chopping in and out. It was a long distance relationship so we always talked on Skype.
I never gave him my phone number...
I thought maybe it was a wrong number bet it did sound like he's name...
And with school starting up he was the last thing on my mind.
So after the call I looked at he's account on here (we meet on here) and looked at he's account.
So I was kinda looking through he's questions.
And he had this one saying how much he loved he's long distance girlfriend from about a month ago. So I was like "is this about me?"
And guess what?
It wasn't?

So if it was him that called how did he get my number?
And why would he go to the trouble of getting my number if he was cheating on me?

The question about he's girlfriend wasn't about me
Sorry about that

01

What Guys Said 1

• "I never gave him my phone number..."

^so possibly he might've asked someone else to give u yer #... do u have any mutual friends/acquaintances?

"So after the call I looked at he's account on here (we meet on here) and looked at he's account.
    And he had this one saying how much he loved he's long distance girlfriend from about a month ago. "

^u men here in GAG?

anyway... seems like he's not jokin then... he still loves uand he tried to find some way to reach u via phone possibly...

"And guess what?
    It wasn't?"

^huh,... then if it wasn't him,... who would it be?

u know... maybe he might've changed details a little bit for obvious reasons... for xample if u r 17... he might've said 19... or if u live in US... then he said u live in france... ;)

• He said he's girlfriend went to a hospital. And told him she would call him in 2 hours, and after 2 days he got upset. So he called her and got in a fight.
      We don't have any of the same friends, he's from India and I'm from Canada.
      I never talked to he's friends online, and never told him about my friends.

• i see... but still if he found yer #... better be careful... ;)

What Girls Said 0