How do I fix an accidental breakup?

Three things to consider: 1) I was the one who broke up, 2) I got very upset over something unrelated to the relationship. 3) She had nothing to do with it

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Reach out to her and say you want to speak to her. Then take it from there and just speak the truth. If you explain it then you should stand a chance. If that doesn't work then give her time and tell her you will give her space to think things through.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is exactly what happened to me except we were together for 7 months. its ended now its been about a month and she doesn't talk to me at all. I reach out about once a week trying to explain. But she references me as 'Felicia' now. so time to move on. It just probably wasn't meant to be.

What Girls Said 3

• You call her and tell her basically what you told us. After apologizing for acting out of line and taking the b-word too lightly.

• How long were you together? Do you still communicate? Does she she appear open to the thought of reconciliation? Does she understand the break-up?

• the relationship only lasted four days, and I am certain she doesn't understand why I broke up

• Go with honesty then and tell her the background to your decision. Show how keen you are to everything back on track and then leave it to her to come forward. You can probably talk this one through and find some common ground again and go from there.

• Just speak. Tell her exactly what you feel.

What Guys Said 1

• The best thing you can do is admit your mistake, apologize, and leave it up to her to decide what she wants to do from there.