What is the most silliest reason have you ever seen or heard for a breakup?

What is the most silliest reason have you ever seen or heard for a breakup ?
Haha share it if you can.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy brought home a box with 3 cakes. Both ate one and the other one was saved in the refrigerator. The next day the guy goes all happy to eat it, but finds out the girl already did before him! And it was HIS cake becauaw he was the one who bought them.

He broke up with her for being too selfish.

Most Helpful Guy

• In college a year ago I heared a couple brake up because 1 lost to 'rock, paper, scissors' hahaha

What Girls Said 4

• The girl asked the guy to pick her up at the mall and take her home. He refused, because he was studying for an exam that was coming up in just a couple of hours. She then got angry and gave him an ultimatum. :/

• It's not silly but it was intense. Back when i was still in school and working at a clothing store part time...
    Anyway this wife happened to see her husband at the store while he was with another woman. She lost her shit, it was crazy they were screaming at each other, everyone left their stores to watch the commotion, it was bad. She was throwing her shopping at him and trying to fight the other woman... Before telling him it's over, and being led off by security.

I know that's a very serious reason, but my God was it excellent entertainment.

• i broke with my boyfriend because he was not physically affectionate

• My friend dumped her boyfriend because he stood in his chair while they were out for a meal in a posh restaurant and serenaded her (the place was full and he could not sing). I did feel sorry for him, but she has not spoken to him since.

• She is awful. You should have objected her strongly.

• She's not, but yes good for him, I thought that too

• I can understand why she would be a little embarrassed, but there was no reason for her to dump the guy. He was just trying to be romantic.

What Guys Said 2

• My very first girlfriend told me God wanted her to work more on her relationship with him, so she wasn't going to be able to date me anymore lol

• He didn't update his facebook relationship status.