Girls, what would you do if you're boyfriend cheated on you with your best friend or your sister?

if you walked in on them kissing on the lips / in bed together, what would you do to your boyfriend and/or your best friend / sister?

your boyfriend*
would you leave your boyfriend?

slap him / the girl he's with?

yell at both of them?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Immediately break up with him and I probably wouldn't talk to either of them for a long time.

What Girls Said 13

• I'd have a serious talk with my best friend and sister and I'd break up on the spot with my boyfriend if that ever happened me.

• I would break up with him immediately and break off all contact with that best friend or sister.

• "Eww, gross!"
    Then, try to process the scene.

I hope I don't start crying in front of them.

I would definitely break up with him.

I would stop talking to my sister until I feel better.
    Even then I would only acknowledge her when it's absolutely necessary.

• Break up with the guy immediately and ditch the friend. The sister is tougher but I wouldn't talk to her for a very, very long time and forget about any gifts at her birthday/Christmas.

• I would be really hurt. I would need time away from my best friend to think if I wanted to keep that relationship in my life or not and I would break up with the guy. I dont know if a friendship can ever be fully repaired if something like that happened? I hope I never find out.

• nothing.. i'll just walk away.. and never come back..

• I would be seriously pissed ಠ_ಠ Whatever I do from there would depend on my anger and how much rational I was at that point.

• Turn around, walk out, and never speak to either of them again.

• he did with my best friend but it was kissing i left him

• Break up with him. Show him what he's missing. Break all contacts from everyone.

• I would leave him.

• Well, he'd be a quick ex boyfriend. My best friend would no longer be my friend. My sister will always be my sister, but doesn't mean I have to talk to her for a while... I'll forgive her eventually but I'll need time.

• My ex cheated on me with my sister. I tried for a long time to forgive them both, but couldn't do it.