Would you ever get back together with an ex?

Of course it depends on the circumstances but in general do you believe in second chances?

112

Most Helpful Girl

• totally...sometimes the second time can even be better because you know what to expect

What Guys Said 2

• No.

I give everything to a relationship and try my best to save it when problem arises. Hence, once it is over, it is truly over for me.

• i've gotten back with an ex.

95% of the time it never works out.

after a while things go back to how they were before.

if you guys broke up because fought a lot you are going to fight a lot the second time around. if he cheated on you he'll do it again, etc, etc.

What Girls Said 10

• nope.

looking at my past ex's

there's a reason why we broke up in the first place.

when the relationship was a little rocky

i gave them a second chance [ tried to talk it out, see where it went, etc.]

but they blew it.

so here we are today.

• Second chances?

Always.

If you believe that they're

worth the risk, then do it.

Sometimes a second time

around the relationship is

even better, because you've

both had time to realize how

different your life is without

each other and you know what

to avoid that could be harmful

to your relationship.(:

• if the guy and I were really clost then I would definitely hook back up with him in a heartbeat.

• I'm not sayin never but I try rlly hard to let things go and move on. I feel like breakups were meant. For a reason and most likely means it wasn't meant to b. But then many people prove that wrong

• If we didn't break up over something really major then I don't see why not.

• of corse I want to get back together with my ex but he has another girlfriend because he cheated on me I still really liked himm sooo...

• I have gotten back with an ex before.

That was the biggest mistake of my life.

I don't believe in 2nd chances.

• Absolutely...

• No. I move on.

• yes I have gotten back together with my ex and its even better then before we have been back together now for almost a year and a half and before that we only dated for 3 months tops. so I guess it really depends on the situation.

• Why did you break up in the first place?

• We both had gotten out of relationships right before we started dating we both mutually decided it wasn't the right time and we didn't want to hurt each other. we got back together 3 months after that and have been together ever since and its been amazing