What do you think my ex will think when he sees this?

what do you think my ex will think when he sees this?
Imstead of bashing him on facebook like the majority of ex gurlfriends do, i posted this. he's been playing games with me and i even talked to a couple psychics about him and come to find out he is in love with me but he's seeing someone else because she's local (we live two hours apart) . im tired of the games.

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of all, making your account "anonymous" was really pointless since your name and last name + picture, is in the photo, and second, very well written, he has no choice but to accept your point

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont mean to offend you in any way but its really funny and sad when people post things like this. why would you even write that? why do you care so much about your ex? if you care about what he thinks then you clearly have not moved on. he doesn't care about you so why would he care about your life or what is happening in your life? you seem to have great things going for you so enjoy them instead of trying to rub them in your ex's face. it seems kind of immature to me to be honest. just move on with your life and pretend like your ex doesn't even exist. you're trying to prove him wrong in a way and i dont see why. you guys aren't together anymore so just leave him be and enjoy your life.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• Why do you care what your ex thinks? Just move on, there's no need to even post statuses like this. You're probably much better off without him.

• Truth is I am much better off without him. I realize that now

• i think he will respect that.

• I'm actually embarrassed reading this to be honest. When people write this kind of stuff on Facebook for everyone to see it just comes off as really sad and like they're trying to prove something - so as much as you write you don't care about this guy, the fact that you're posting a diatribe to social media about him screams the exact opposite of that. Sorry.

• To keep it simple Facebook isn't the place to talk about your relationship. Honestly no one really cares. He probably doesn't. Guys get freaked by that stuff. You probably just freaked out the new guy also.

• I'm sorry but it really just sounds like you're bragging. And I hope the guy you're starting to date doesn't see that cuz it would probably scare him off to find out that you're already thinking marriage.

• No I'm not thinking marriage with him in particular I'm just thinking marriage period. I do want to get married in the future.

• Do you think he'll automatically make that assumption? Or might he get nervous?

• Nah i think he's very understanding