What is my ex trying to do?

Me and my ex was together for 3 years well she broke up with me stating that I wasn't there for her but I really was, bring her to surgery and taking care of her, she broke up with me in May and in August she got a new girlfriend , she's a grad assistant for the team I play basketball for, at practice all she does is stare at me and try to make eye contact with me, she trying to talk to me and cheer me on but I don't acknowledge here, well at practice yesterday she brought her new girlfriend to practice but yet I wasn't upset about it I just laughed and clown and joked around with my teammates but her new girlfriend just kept starring at me which I thought was super weird.. What does this means?

01

What Guys Said 1

• "she broke up with me in May and in August she got a new girlfriend"

^so wot made her break-up wid u? wot do u assume?

"she's a grad assistant for the team I play basketball for, at practice all she does is stare at me and try to make eye contact with me, she trying to talk to me and cheer me on but I don't acknowledge here"

^if she's still doin those things... then possibly she's still attracted towards u... ;)

"well at practice yesterday she brought her new girlfriend to practice but yet I wasn't upset about it I just laughed and clown and joked around with my teammates but her new girlfriend just kept starring at me which I thought was super weird.. What does this means?"

^hmmm... maybe her new girlfriend... might assume yer X considers a chance gettin back to u maybe? so she's afraid of u? ;)

What Girls Said 0