Guys, how would you feel when a girl rejects you?

You have to see her EVERY DAY like at college/work/caffe/neighbor/friend...

How would you feel? what would you do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• You mean guys in general?

Well, depends on how much they like that girl, if the feelings are too strong then surely they will be heartbroken after the rejection.

• I'd feel bad about the rejection. Would try my best not to initiate contact nor take part in conversation with her. It's just that secluding myself from the source of my disappointment feels beneficial to me. Obviously, I won't make a drama out of the situation.

• Im not talking, (im actually ignoring him by not even looking at him) to a guy who rejected me (and i see him everyday).

Is that called making drama?

• Nope, that's not making a drama. I'd probably do the same. Avoid him as much as possible, to avoid the thought of rejection popping up.

• I'm not gonna say I feel great, but I respect her decision and move on.

• I don't know. I've never had that happen.

• Its pretty awful. But I do my best not to dwell on things for too long, and as such we can now maintain a peace for the sake of our other friends.

• Sharp pain in my chest stomach feels like I've swallows a 50lb weight. "Guess ill just have to avoid her from now on... this sucks"

• Will you keep in touch with her? even if she wanted to?

• I wouldn't it be too painful and feel like she's doing it out of pitty. When I was younger yes now I don't want false hope

• I would just act like I don't care, and keep my mind off that, and on other things.

• Will you keep in contact with her? If you'll see her on the street, or wherever, will you greet her?

• If I was friend's with her, yeah. I would just quickly get with someone else tho to avoid any awkwardness, if there is any. If passing on the street I would just say hi, but won't stop and chat.

• rejected..

• I am a man I will feel hurt but I will not be a cry baby. Weep weep weep.
    :)

• i feel so happy

• Rejection hurts in every form! Worst if you're constantly reminded of the rejection by being forced to see the person often.

Even worst, the scenario, of if a dear friend you grew feelings for rejected you, because if you care about them you remain friends despite the odd feeling harboring within knowing this person rejected you. You maybe ask why readjust yourself and move along with life.