Should I still continue our relationship?

So I am dating my boyfriend for 3 months now but I'm not here from the U. S. I have to go back to my country next month and the thing is, he tells me that our relationship may not work out.. That LDR will not work for us but I really do love him, he's my first boyfriend anyway and he is such a nice guy and does such efforts on me but I just hate it cause he responds like hours or a whole day just to respond on my messages cause he's so focused on his job. Also, I admit that I'm being selfish sometimes (he told me that also) and I don't know what to do with that selfishness since this is just my first time having a relationship. Should I break up with him now or what?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I think him taking lot of time to reply to your texts, messages is stressing you out and so I don't think you should continue your relationship with him. LDR's don't really work out, it's not worth it. LDR requires a lot of effort much more than a real life relationship because of the distance factor

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Long-distance relationships don't work, so unless you both plan to live in the same area within the next few months, you're wasting your time.

What Girls Said 2

• If he said that LDR might not work for you, then he's not welling to make it work for you guys. I'd say you need to leave him cause it might end up on bad terms. You guys can see each other every now and then but it'll be better to just let go for the moment

• It won't work. Sorry but he doesn't sound like he wants to try which makes sense if you don't even live in the same country.

He is slowly trying to end it so you mine as well just do it.