What is the number one thing a person can do during the first date to COMPLETLY kill their chances?

we welcome funny stories. Guys+Girls

72

Most Helpful Girl

• the last date I went on, the guy talked for an hour an half about his Nazi relic collection...the kid was obsessed with Nazi memorabilia! I knew he wasn't a Nazi (he was Jewish), but it was a bit excessive.

another thing that can kill his chances is asking me whether or not I'm a virgin. I know guys can't keep their minds off sex for more than 10 seconds, but do you need to remind me that the only reason you asked me out is because you're hoping to get laid?

What Girls Said 6

• I guess being clingy or too emotional the first date or talking too much about details about their personal life.

• Girlfriends... like if a dude s going to talk about his "crazy" ex, that sends me red flags that down the line, I will become a "crazy" ex. or like someone they just broke up with or worse 'about to break up with' oh and if I have to pay for the both of us... yeah, total buz kill!

I went on a date with a dude two years ago telling me his past girlfriend was murdered... and they never found out who killed her. Honestly what I was thinking in the back of my head went alittle something like this... "isn't the boyfriend usually the prime suspect? RUN, RUN, RUN!" Not to mention, I had to pay for everything! WTF?

• I agree with lulubear, getting too sexual with conversations too quickly. Being obnoxious. Thinking he's owed something, or has earned something. Being disgusting in general. Like eating something really gross, smelling bad. I had a guy (on like a second date) eat the most disgusting nachos in front of me and it wasn't a deal breaker but it really really grossed me out. Revealing a really odd/scary personality trait. I had a guy tell me he was a sociopath on a second date and I never called him again. He's tried to contact me a few times since and I'm honestly scared of him.

• This one guy kept telling me really gross facts throughout dinner, like how when you pee you digest a little of it through glands or whatever. Just really disgusting appetite killing facts. Needless to say, there was NOT a second date

• I would say if a guy did not ask me anything personal about myself the whole time we were out but talked about his whole life story. But I did have one guy ask me what color my panties were that was a bit too personal.

• not trying to get to know me, just talking about himself

looking at another girl

getting sexual too fast

What Guys Said 2

• Don't talk about your previous relationships. And if you must talk about it, do so to the effect that you are happy that you've moved on and got rid of them.

Don't apologize for anything. Ah this is a really subtle one. Some guys say "sorry this" and "sorry that" all the time as if they think they're being sensitive as if this might impress the girl. Don't do that. She would only think you're a weakling. In fact, don't even use the word "sorry" in your conversations with her. Example, if you accidentally kicked her foot say something like, "hey what's that doing there, trying to trip me?" give her a smile and continue with the conversation. Unless you really f**ked it up, otherwise don't apologize for anything.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• If a girl showed me that she had a penis.