What do I do about this issue?

Ever since Iet go of this guy I haven't been able to stop thinking about it him. I let go because I felt like he wasn't that interested. I now feel like I made the wrong choice. I miss him a lot. Everytime I stop thinking about him he starts popping back up in my mind and heart. I haven't felt like this about anyone else except for him. I don't know what to do, because I feel like I made a major mistake by letting him go. I want to give him another chance, but I feel like I won't run into him again. Plus I got rid of his number so I have no way to contact him. What do y'all think. I really need advice.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk with him somehow. You never know. He may have been obsessing about you just as much as you were about him. Maybe you assumed he wasn't interested because he had trouble showing you how much he cares about you. Most guys have trouble in the romance department. He cared, he just didn't know the right ways to show you. The way you perceived his actions vs. The way things actually were may not have been the same.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like you are out of luck. Though if he wanted to contact you you would have his number

• You're gonna have to move on.