LOVE-TRIANGLE > help?

I met the man of my dreams at the point he was trying to make it work with his ex. We both saw something in each other, but could do nothing. I moved on. I moved in with a new boy friend, and we now have 2 cats together. We love each other and are pretty content. BUT, that dream guy cleaned up his personal life and is currently single with no strings attached. AND, he is looking to reconnect with me. I don't believe in cheating, so I have to make a decision and a plan. The guy I am with is great, but I am not passionately in love with him. My dream guy, on the other hand, has stood out from all other men since the day I first met him. I was shocked to think I met my soulmate only to loose him before ever being with him. I feel in my heart as though we were meant for each other. How do I end things with this great boyfriend? I just don't know how to go about it. He will be crushed horribly. What do I do?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me like you've already made up your mind about what you are going to do. I think you need to be honest with your current boyfriend and clue him in on what you want out of life. You won't be able to rest until you satisfy the itch with the dream guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Stay with guy you already are.

What Girls Said 4

• Stay with love girlfriend!!! Love doesn't come around that often, doubts of something better is normal but love is love; nothing beats that, dont take his love for granted, appreciate the man that is with you everyday!!!

• Finally all the girls here make some sense! I m going to give likes to all your comments :)

• You should go for the one that you love and makes you feel good about yourself

• The grass is not always greener on the other side... You want to leave a relationship with a guy you love and are happy with, to pursue someone you *think* *might be* your soulmate. What if you leave, crush your boyfriend heart (and there is no way back! Remember this), spend some time with the other guy to realize he was not your soulmate?
    Sometimes things are more attractive because we can't have them, but once we do have them they lose their shine.

• Tell him the truth..