My ex didn't contact me in a month, does that mean he completely got over me and he doesn't think about me anymore?

He doesn't have a new girlfriend.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Means he's moving on, like you should be.

Most Helpful Girl

• hey. i'm experiencing this right now..

What Guys Said 1

• How about you contact him. Sounds like he always initiates the conversation.

• He was the one who broke up. I texted him couple of times this month and he was always nice to me and in mood for chat. But then again I was the one who initiated so I it doesn't count. We broke up 5 months ago up until a month ago he would contact me almost every day. And now the silent treatment. I call him yesterday to tell him that I found something that he left at my place (we tried finding it before but it got lost) and I know he needs that. He was happy about it and came over to pick it up, but he was kind of distant and he kept the conversation short.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!