How much time is needed to fallout of love?

What are the reasons behind falling out of love for someone?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• meet a more hot guy.

• Are you a hot guy

• Are you single?

• Was just Kidding with u dude :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you never really fall out of love. It fades but those memories and good times will never be forgotten

What Guys Said 3

• Could be a list long of reasons to fall out of love. And that depends on how long the relationship lasted, and how close you were, so it various depending on each relationship.

• That depends on just how broken your relationship actually was from your perspective, and how willing you are to give up on it after a break-up.

• There's no time limit, although, when I was very little, my aunt and uncle split. I was born 1989

What Girls Said 5

• It just takes time. Give yourself lots of time to grieve, cry and be angry. In 30 days, things will look better. In the meantime be good to yourself and rest.

• It depends on the person and on the love you had for the other person , if its too deep it can take years , your personality also fixes the time u take to fallout of love if u r weak and u still think the person is the one perfect for u u may take long time to realise that he wasn't the one , if u r a strong confident girl u will move on quickly :)

• Depends on each person. There isn't really a specific amount of time.

• Usually it happens by the time you figure out that you both are not "meant to be". Other than that, it shouldn't happen at all.

• That depends from person to person
    some have an easier time letting go than others