Guys, why are you afraid of closure?

Ending a relationship with proper explanations as to what went wrong and what happened... when some stopped loving... and stuff like that... closing things or ending things rightfully...

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most guys think its better to just not know or to. just let things be as they are. Not me though, i want to know the reason behind a lot of things that happen to me so. i very much like closure.

• Are you a guy who will let the other party/ girl know about it or let her know the reason of your behavior or you just ignore her

• Just sayin'

• @Dave20152 crybaby.

What Guys Said 6

• It's not that we're afraid of it, it's just that women don't accept men's reasons for relationship endings and must always have the last word.

We offer closure but it isn't accepted in the woman's mind and she learns nothing from the relationship.

• Elaborate?

• Cause you went to college

• what does that even mean dude?

• oh yes i'd love it if girls werent in college. at least my college. they gave very harsh time to christians... .

• Hmmmmm... but more love less hate :P

• How do you mean afraid of closure?

• Closure in relationship

• Closure in the sense of what though, because to me closure is finding out if a girl i have feelings for will ever have feelings for me for example

• Okay

• It's not necessary

• Its necessary... but if you think it's not you are the kind of guy that should be avoided...

• Closure is not necessary

• OK bye

• whatever that means... .

• Google it... if u don't understand

• well i'm honest. but i have an opinion. if it has to end, it werent much alive in the first place. also many times people stay together because of children, insecurities, a weird pathological dependance they might develop for each other, almost a symbiotic relationship. in general a relationship can be perpetuated for many reasons and not all of them are healthy.

• and to be even more specific to the question i don't thing i would be afraid but i'd definitely try to be subtle and kind doing so... .