I'm home from college should I try to contact my ex?

Me and my girlfriend dated for a little more than 3 months and we broke up 2 weeks ago. Since its Labor Day weekend I'm home for the weekend. I haven't talked to my ex in a while. I actually passed her the other day and ignored her completely she did the same to me. Should I try to contact my ex and ask her to lunch or something just to catch up? Or should I keep the no contact thing going?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Who was the one who ended things?

0|0
    0|0
    • It was kinda mutual

• @Asker

Well then ask yourself if you really want her back. I mean there's a reason why it didn't work out the first time around so think of this before you contact her again./ Meeting up with her with no hopes of getting back together will be kinda pointless.

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep the no contact going for the rest of your life. I'm sure you have other friends that you can see during your time at home. The only reason I can see you wanted to see her is to try get laid that weekend. Leave her be.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Don't contact her. No reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't eat what you vomit... got it? Ex is ex for a reason... just leave it to that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!