Moving on but still thinking about seducing my ex.

Its been months without any communication from either parties. Our relationship ended badly and I was forced to break it off after I found out she was cheating. 4 months have passed and I still think of her and wonder how she is doing. Last I heard, she has a new boyfriend and thanks to Facebook I can say he is a watered down version of me. Same hair, eyebrows but a goofy smile and no style to save his life.

I keep having thoughts about stealing her from him and I want to seduce her ... but ... baby steps, we haven't talked since everything caved in. What should I do ?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in a similar situation, he was my most serious boyfriend ever at the time and we broke it off because it didn't quite work. It took him a long time to get another girlfriend but when he did she was a bitchier version of me (he wasn't into my type before). I knew he still was attracted to me in some ways and I disliked the other girl, I'm sure I could have stolen him. BUT even if I did I'd end up back in a relationship that didn't quite work. You might be able to steal her, because she's cheater BUT how can you trust her.

My advice: don't go the easy route of the devil you know, look around for someone new and exciting.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Best thing to do is move on, man..Your mind is telling you to seduce her because you think about the sexual things you want to do her and that might confuse you into thinking that you still like her. But your base instincts just want the sex and that's all it is. What you should do is forget about it and don't let it get to you because this is just one chick. Plus the fact that she cheated on you before.You did the smart thing and let her go because you didn't like the way she acted and it went against your morales. Wanting to take her back would mean that you're willing to change your morales over her and she'll know that she would have control over you if you ever did get back to her and then she'd be wearing the pants. Move on and find some new girls and have seductive thoughts about them and spit your game.

• Kind of funny I had nearly the same thing happen to me... I found out that she cheated on me while on a cruise that I PAID FOR with her stupid friends.. tried to work it out (were together 2 1/2 years) and she eventually dropped the bomb that she wanted to break up to see other people.. Ironically Facebook got her a new boyfriend as well and he is a skinny nerd. Don't bother seducing her and just move on to someone better. She isn't worth it if she was cheating anyway.