He keeps talking to me what does it mean?

Long story short my ex broke up with me 5mths ago. He broke my heart, gave me the cold shoulder and refused tower me to talk about it. He rejected me over an over and I lashed out at him and said and did some things I regret. Well it's been 60 days no contact and I sent him a friendly short simple email a week ago just to let him know I was thinking about him. I didn't bring up the breakup just kept it friendly. I didn't expect him to respond yet alone prolong our convo for a week but here it is a week later and we're still talking. He's asking me a lot of questions and I'm just answering. I'm not asking him any questions because I want him to be the one to end our discussion on his terms "if he wants". What do you think this all means? Has he gotten past it? Is he missing me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• You should ask him wtf?

What Girls Said 1

• Probably just has a soft spot for you but if you were to give eachother another chance it would go back to the same thing. You don't want to get heartbroken again, I'd say get closure and leave ot there.