I made a mistake, while a huge mistake. I broke up with the only person that gave their time and energy for me. I messed up bad. What to do?

I blamed him on cheating. (Was told by several people (found or all they wanted was for me and him broken up) i soon broke it off) People told him I liked another (he was the only) Now it's just me and there's just him. I see him a variety of times. School, sports practice, and on the streets. It makes my heart crumble in fragments. Should I go face to face to say a simple "Im sorry. Will you forgive my actions?" But ask for no more. I just don't want to be shot by him saying"no i never want to see you again." Then he walks away. Or leave him with his happy looking life. I messed up big time. Please if you have any and i mean any advice just comment. I really don't want to loss him more than i already have.

So I did what everyone told me to do. Grow girly balls and apologize. He said he never blamed me for the break up. Turns off my best friend liked Him too but the problem is she told me he was on online dating site. I flipped and she broke up with him for me. I couldn't believe her! He said he missed his "shortie". Asking if we would ever get back together, he definitely baby girl. He asked me to homecoming. Problem is in going with someone else. What to do?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Never assume anything. Try contacting him, he probably misses you too. It's bugging you and you need answers, get that off your chest. If he says no, well too bad! At least you told him how you feel, maybe he'll think about it and will contact you back. But that's maybe. I say give it a shot, what do you have to lose?

What Guys Said 2

• Well you do owe him an apology, so really you should go face to face and apologize telling him how you feel about what you did. At that point its up to him what he chooses to do. If you really care about him, you have to do that. If you are sincere about your apology, you will help him move on from this problem cause he was hurt by it also. He will distrust you, but a sincere apology and explanation will help to repair that. Then time will tell what's next...

• Ever her of shrodingers cat

What Girls Said 1

• Write him a letter of apology and explain to him your feelings towards him. Even if he doesn't want to be with you anymore... you at least tried. If you write a good letter, im sure he will still want to be if he cared for you in the first place. I've done this for my husband when we were dating and... apparently turned out great.