Is it time to block him?

We've been broke. Up for 7 months it was his choice and he kept. Into contact with me the whole time except for a month we didn't talk. But about 3 weeks a go everything was fine he made it seem like he wanted to be with me and was calling me babe and love and said he wanted me. But then he went to concert and now he is acting distant. I texted him last Tuesday to see how he was doing and that I missed him, and he never replied. So I thought I'd never hear from him. So this past Friday I get a text from him saying "why what's wrong" and I said nevermind. But we texting for a bit then he said "sorry I didn't text back right away I've been busy" which I don't believe because it doesn't take long to text back even if just saying they're busy.

I seriously need to move on but I know at some point he will try to contact me again and I don't want that because it only prevents me from moving on.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what happen to me which I still cry every time. Okay so my girlfriend got angry because I every time get mad at her this time we break up. she said after 4 days that we can be friends for couple of month but she is not messaging me after 4 days or after 3 days I am getting more mad about it that she is doing the same things again and again I am getting more annoyed then now we totally break up as a friend can you tell me who the fault me or her

Most Helpful Girl

• here's a truth you dont wanna hear , he's an ass, long story short he's stringing you along, and you need to move on... if a guy really likes you, he'll text and call right away coz, key word he likes you, and doesn't wanna loose you... you pump his ego every time you text him back or initiate contact... because in his mind , u'll always be there for him

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it's time. It was time 7 months ago.

• Move on. Ignore him. If you can't hold to that then block him.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!