We broke up on a bad note and now he stalks me?

My ex and I broke up on a bad note, he was super bitter towards me. He told me to never contact him again. But since then, he checks all my snapstories religiously. Isn't that awkward? He hasn't posted any himself though. It's been two weeks.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that's a tad on the creepy side.

Most Helpful Girl

• You two clearly both have feelings for eachother... Don't contact him. He told you to not contact him, so don't. Let him contact you. Let him watch your snapstories, but if that bugs you, you can block him. He probably misses you, but all he does is watch your snapstories, nothing else...

What Guys Said 1

• Get over yourself, he's just curious what your up to. If it makes you feel uncomfortable remove him from snapchat.
    Massive difference between stalking and looking at your snapchat

What Girls Said 1

• LOL he misses you. Hey this is normal human emotion. We say stuff in anger but of course he was with you and he will do that for quite awhile till he gets over you.