Why won't he leave me alone?

My boyfriend broke up with me over a month ago. After a month he pretend nothing never happened? After a month no contact he text out the blue I miss you I can't stop texting Bout you. I text him why would you wait over a month to text me that you thinking about me what happened? He never responded. Today he text can I have you for labor day. No good morning how are you nothing. He still haven't answer the question. Why he won't leave me alone?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds to me like he broke up, had some time to think about everything and realized either that misses you or that he was wrong to break up with you in the first place. Maybe during the whole month he was debating whether to contact you or not? Seems like he's desparately trying to get you back - which explains why he really isn't leaving you alone

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like he just wants sex.

"Can I have you for labor day?"

He didn't even ask how you are... or have any form of discussion with you.
    It seems like he just wants to get some.
    I wouldn't take him seriously.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Ignore him, so much mind games there. This guy knows you will respond. He is testing the waters of your emotions. He did the no contact and then sent you a message to see how you still feel. Next time he texts you don't respond. The courage you will garner from seeing how strong you are to ignore him, will either make him curious or realise you're not waiting around for a text.

• he wants you back.