Would you consider breaking up or not dating someone because they're vegan/vegetarian?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Damn Cookouts are going to suck, but i'll deal with it.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I could date a vegetarian as long as they don't have an issue with me eating meat a couple times a week. We could happily eat most meals together I think and cooking for one is pretty simple.

Could not date a vegan. Can't stand most vegan substitutes I've tried and would not be able to deal with dining with someone with such a particular diet. Also, I've yet to meet a vegan who isn't a self-righteous jerk about it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to BBQ to much and smoke ribs and grill Steaks and Burgers and there is nothing I can do for her, its like she's a stick in the mud after all, eat what our forefathers ate they lived long lives, and I am sure she would try to brain wash me plus where could we go to eat out. It wouldn't go very well now would it?

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• oh crap i voted yes by accident. -.-

no id be completely ok with it, as long as he isn't trying to force it onto me. we can always make cook offs fun =] i dont think food preference would prevent that. we still have fruit and veggies in common!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be fine with it until/unless they lectured me about it and tried to get me to stop eating meat. Differences are great, but you can't expect someone to change for you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just because they are a vegetarian doesn't mean I have to be one. I hope they wouldn't break up with me just because I'm a meat eater. I plan to become a vegetarian at some point in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't try to make me go from a carnivore to a herbivore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wel that would be hypocritical of me since I'm vegetarian myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Vegetarians are cool. Vegans... maybe too difficult.

1|0
    0|0
  • Great body, great morals, what's not to love.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't try to turn me into one.

1|0
    0|0