I can't help but to feel this way?

My (ex) boyfriend and I broke up a couple days ago, I knew it wasn't working. But it pains me to even think about him with another person, it's kind of a double standard, he wants me to find someone who makes me happy and doesn't let me down (we've been on a rollercoaster for 1 1/2 years) But I dont want the same for him. Is it because I resent him? Does anyone else ever feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though you know it was right to break up you are feeling rejected and feeling a little more insecure than normal
    Guys can show confidence easier but I'm sure he is also hurting a bit and hopefully you don't find someone T

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• everyone feels that way at first, you're not alone.

• It's completely normal for you to feel this way and he probably don't won't you with anyone else but won't admit it. Its going to take a while, but once your over him and on to the next guy you're not going to care who he is with.