Ex broke up with me and changed number , is there any chance he will return?

Ex broke up with me last month , because he went through my phone and saw me texting with another guy , nothing serious just a friendly convo , I begged and texted him four days straight to talk to me but he was really cold towards me I told him I missed him and couldn't stop thinking of him , he didn't care so I stopped contact with him Aug 13 , I called him Sunday night and it said the person u are trying to reach is not available , so I texted and it didn't go through , he changed his number and im really confused because I wasn't bothering him , i Really miss him and would like to know why he changed his num

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's gone for good and that's just as well if he's that jealous and possessive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why was he going through your phone in the first place? Cheaters always assume their partner is also cheating, and look for excuses to leave, without having to confess to their crimes. Sounds like he was looking for excuses to leave without looking like the bad guy. Not enough evidence to suggest that he was cheating, but he definitely wanted out of this relationship. Sounds like he was a selfish coward. Good riddance!

What Guys Said 1

• You shouldn't have take to your guy friend! That's wrong!!

What Girls Said 1

• probably not. you should move on girl!