Should I just give him a call or something so that he and I can just talk about things and that maybe I can have closure?

So, my ex and I broke up because we never got to see each other a lot and it was taking a toll on our relationship. Even though I always tried to be understanding, I really hated it and he knew that. It's not like I could get mad at him for being responsible either (School, work, helping out his Dad on his free time) because he just wants to better his life.

Anyway. We still saw each other after the break up because we decided to remain friends. He tells me that he still wants to be with me, that he still likes me, and that he thinks of me everyday. It's just that it's not the right time for the both of us and I agreed because it was really unfair for the both of us.

I haven't seen him for almost two weeks and there is no way I'm going to contact him first. My feelings are slowly starting to disappear even though I still think of him everyday. I still want him back but I just can't handle what I went through when I was with him. Don't get me wrong. He treated me very well (never yelled at me, cheated on me, etc) and always tried his best to make me happy. I just can't be with someone I couldn't spend time with.

I don't know what to do. It p*sses me off that I still think of him and that part of me still wants him back. I don't know what to do.

Is he playing with my head or what?

Should I just give him a call or something so that he and I can just talk about things and that maybe I can have closure? Or should I just forget about him?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean you broke up only because you wanted more time from him?

You would probably benefit from finding things that you are passionate about & having love as a wonderful supplement to your life.. why is he so much busier then you?

Relationship work better when everyone gives parts of there life into them - not extracts there life e out of them-anyways.. I would take is time to do some searching about what you love outside of hi , & then try again after you have of a foundation.

BTW. Ho does he see things.. I mea how does he feel about the break up& doe she agree that you guys should not be together?

I'd actually be interested to know what he thinks about it because you may have a communication problem, & guys really take advantage of not beg able to 'talk'. The can the will or the won't. :-)

Good Luck!

BTW. Don't ever be afraid to call someone or talk t them if you just want clarity.. If yo are demanding anything or yelling at them , the no one should refuse you talk if they care & or are worth your time. :-)

What Guys Said 2

• To gain closure perhaps you should try to reinforce your own feelings and thoughts as to why the relationship didn't work. We were never together, I felt lonely, he felt guilty that he was always busy, et cetera. Grow from your experience, know that your next partner needs to be more attentive. Reestablishing a contact with someone you know the relationship didn't work out with is rash and will lead to the same disappointment you just ended.

• try to be somewhere that he will be see what he does there...but even then wait for him to text you...if he is playing a game you can always play back...but also try to move on...date othere people see how you feel then...only time will tell and if its ment to be its ment to be

What Girls Said 4

• He is definitely not playing with your head. It sounds like he's being very genuine and honest. I am sorry the circumstances are not allowing for the 2 of you to be together enough to make the relationship work.

I think a call to try to get closure is a good idea. But if that's not what results of that, you'll maybe need a clean break to really be able to move on. It doesn't sound like he's been a jerk in any way, so talking to him about needing a clean break is a good idea along with agreeing there are no hard feelings towards each other... no need to be mean or cut him off forever, but after you talk about things, give each other time to get over the hurt.

• Trust me I know exactly how you feel. I went through the same thing, For me I felt so much better after I talked to him about it and I think you will too. While we were talking I also foundout that he was still in love with me and I still loved him but I couldn't be with him. I told him to go and date other girls and if it was meant to be,we'd be together in the end. but I felt p*ssed off and still in love with him. eventually I just started to not care anymore, now were just friends.

• Thank you very much :)

• yeah call him he sounds like a good guy and that hard to find these days

• Wow. This is EXACTLY what I am going through right now. Almost word for word. It's been two weeks for me as well. I just got off the phone with my ex. He was understanding and we talked. He doesn't feel capable of being committed to a relationship right now. So we decided to be friends and slowly work back to what we had. When we are both in a place to commit time to each other we will be together again.

If you guys already decided to be friends and its been two weeks of no contact, then it sounds like it would be ok to call him. You have had time to think and so has he. Go for it and see what comes of it. Its kinda scary though. I felt so hurt when my ex broke up with me and I was scared to tell him that I still had feelings for him. But I took a chance and I'm happier to have a chance with him than none at all :)

Good luck :)

• Thank you for the insight :)