Should I just give him a call or something so that he and I can just talk about things and that maybe I can have closure?

So, my ex and I broke up because we never got to see each other a lot and it was taking a toll on our relationship. Even though I always tried to be understanding, I really hated it and he knew that. It's not like I could get mad at him for being responsible either (School, work, helping out his Dad on his free time) because he just wants to better his life.

Anyway. We still saw each other after the break up because we decided to remain friends. He tells me that he still wants to be with me, that he still likes me, and that he thinks of me everyday. It's just that it's not the right time for the both of us and I agreed because it was really unfair for the both of us.

I haven't seen him for almost two weeks and there is no way I'm going to contact him first. My feelings are slowly starting to disappear even though I still think of him everyday. I still want him back but I just can't handle what I went through when I was with him. Don't get me wrong. He treated me very well (never yelled at me, cheated on me, etc) and always tried his best to make me happy. I just can't be with someone I couldn't spend time with.

I don't know what to do. It p*sses me off that I still think of him and that part of me still wants him back. I don't know what to do.

Is he playing with my head or what?

Should I just give him a call or something so that he and I can just talk about things and that maybe I can have closure? Or should I just forget about him?
2
5