How do you try to get back your ex that left you?

I was wondering since my ex has invited me to dinner at his place, with a outside fire under the stars (as he put it). Is that a bit much or does he sound like a gentleman?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Gentleman of course

• Why you say gentleman or are you being sarcastic?

• My pleasure but please let me know what happens. I am really interested if it works not all about talk.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he's trying to rekindle the romance. How to get him back, make him earn you back. Don't play easy to get.

• @BrianSmith thank you, I intend to suss out what he's after and see if there is potential to overcome former obstacles.

• Its not 100% guaranteed you just have to move on don't shorten your standards just cause your older you still have chances.

• It sounds like he wants you back.

What Girls Said 4

• Just because two people Breaup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot, @Lioness, there could be motive in mind when the time will come, That Not under the sun, But Instead... With a outside fire under the stars.
    He is most likely Missing the Kissing and the His and Her History you both shared and wants to get comfy to perhaps, reunite some of the Ignite he is going to put into his own 'Fire,' with a little After we go in for the evening for more 'Comfy' and cozy.
    It's your call, your choice, how you may want to handle him. Just because he is Sounding 'Like a gentlemen,' doesn't mean he wants to bow down to you Totally as two birds of a feather by getting back together.
    If anything should come down where you need to chirp yourself, set him straight on what you want now.
    Good luck. xx

• Yes, thank u for the advice. I get what you are saying. He uses sexual humor a lot to diffuse talking about feelings... I feel I would have to go to truly see what his intentions are.

• I know, girl.. takes one to know one ;)

• lol.. Been there, done that, girl.:)) xxoo

• Uhm.. red flag! In this situation, it seems to me that he is only being a friend in, inviting you , but the way he put it, it sounds like he wants to get back together with you but I have no idea, since I don't know the whole situation. You know, that's just my opinion but, maybe it's his way of showing you that he messed up and wants you back or like I said is being thoughtful regarding the break up and wants to remain friends.

• Why would you want somebody that left?

• I wouldn't go, if he left you then he doesn't want to be with you. Don't waste your time.

• No, I left him :/

• Then your question is worded incorrectly. If you want him back then go for it, just remember you left him for a reason.

• Oh yes I see your point... it was originally just for guys, that is why lol