How do you get over someone who you can't stop loving?

I want him back more than anything.

But apparently that's never going to happen because he doesn't even talk to me and I just feel like an idiot for even thinking he ever would.

So now what? I don't want what I had with him with anyone else ever. I just want things to go back to how they were. I want him. I don't need somone to hug me, I don't need someone to hold my hand... I need Phil... I need Phil's hugs, and Phil to hold my hand and I can't get him out of my mind or my heart, and honestly I don't want to because as long as he's there things are relatively ok. But I know there's going to be a day where he gets a new girlfriend, and I'm going to be devestated even though I shouldn't be. I know someone else is going to find him to be the most amazing person in their life, and I just don't think I'll be able to handle that. Because right now I can't handle being without him, and I cry almost every single day and I know that's not healthy to not be able to moe on like this but six months after we broke up I can't stand being without him... I don't know how to deal with this type of sadness and emptiness and hopelessness.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• there is no easy answer to this. All you can do is take it a day at a time, and focus on you and what you need to do and what you like to do. You are going to have to force things out of your mind and think about something else. Not easy, but can be done.

Most Helpful Girl

• It will all take time...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I am going through that myself right now. It's painful it hurts there's a lot of tears and anger. get a really good friend try to go out with a little fun that helps a little

• Going through the same here. Girls I really hope you both the asker and Maryanna get the force you need to go through this and overcome things like this. It's not easy, and I know everything reminds you of him, but we need to force ourselves because that's the only way and that's how life works, and if not us, then who will save us but ourselves?
      If you need a friend To vent your sorrows to, I'm here.