How do you know if your really over your ex?

I feel like I'm over her, but I dont want to jump to conclusions.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• When you can think about her and smile, instead of crying or feeling hurt. I knew i was over an ex when i saw him with someone else and i didn't feel devastated. If you go on dates you won't wish it was your ex you were with instead.

When you are ready to trust another girl with your heart , you then know your heart has healed and you are over her

Most Helpful Guy

• You will know when you are. I doubt you are right now... otherwise you wouldn't have to ask.