How do you know if your really over your ex?

I feel like I'm over her, but I dont want to jump to conclusions.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you don't hurt that much anymore, that's all that matters.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• When the idea of not being with her anymore doesn't terrify you and when you successfully get interest in other people and want to date again. Another great indication is when you go out on dates and not compare your current date to your ex.

• You know you're over them when you don't care anymore. Like you could see them and feel absolutely nothing.

• you know you are over your ex when see a good looking person and stare

• You'll feel the difference in the way you walk and your mood. Long time ago I was in a bad relationship once I really let go I was happy noticeably happy and glowing

• When you can think about her and smile, instead of crying or feeling hurt. I knew i was over an ex when i saw him with someone else and i didn't feel devastated. If you go on dates you won't wish it was your ex you were with instead.

When you are ready to trust another girl with your heart , you then know your heart has healed and you are over her

What Guys Said 2

• You stop posting questions about her...

• You will know when you are. I doubt you are right now... otherwise you wouldn't have to ask.