Should 9mfeo and I be together?

We have so much in common, what with our mutual love of torturing the weak, maiming those who oppose our designs for world domination... love of genetically engineered superweapons... But there's just one problem: I'm terrified of her... I'm pretty sure she'd snap my neck for a Klondike bar... and she's POWERFULLY smarter than I, and would probably have like 20 plan b's should the day ever come that she had to take me out...

Is it wrong to be afraid to be with someone just because you're pretty sure you can't take him/her on?

Should 9mfeo and I be together??

• Be with her, she'll probably make it quick of she ever takes you out... If she really cares about you, that is...
  • Fenixx... fucking RUN!! Run fast, and far away!

73

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fen, you are Deadpool. You can't die! Therefore, you and @9mfeo are perfect for each other.

She can torture you forever while you'll never bleed out or anything like that.

Win win 😎

What Girls Said 6

• A strong relationship is built on shared hobbies.

• Buhbye Jolie and Pitt, we've got a new power couple in town

• I co-sign. @9mfeo is fabulous.💘

• I know who I think her perfect match is but I don't want to say and you don't match the age range, so definitely not him lol

• You're torturing me with that pic! ARGH!

• You just have to talk her if you really like her.

What Guys Said 2

• she seems stuck up and unpleasant to be around but it's your life

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Get out. Run. Now, before it's too late.