She's flakey.

I've gone on two dates with this girl. Both times I asked her on them, she gave me one of those wishy-washes responses, "I'll let you know", "we'll see", that type of stuff, but few days later she'd say yes. Now I asked her on a third one and, again, I was expecting her to say yes or no right away, but this time I received no response from her (I texted her---she only texts and nothing else). This was after having a long text conversation with her, so I know she got it. Part of me thinks this is the same old flakiness as before and she'll eventually tell me, while part of me thinks she's just blowing me off "nicely". However, I'm beginning to feel that this is a little rude of her, always keeping me in limbo like this. I mean, it's not that difficult, right? Either you want to or don't. And she just gives me no response.

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Really I would just let her go. I don't like game playing, and I'm not saying she is playing a game, but it seems that way to me. I don't play games, so I don't like to be toyed with. I feel you should find someone who can treat you with enough respect to let you know where they are coming from.

• i would drop her then. girls have no right to treat guys like this and by continuing to pursue her, you are letting this effect you.