Husband that walked out on us 3 months ago is being extremely nice. Is he indifferent, acting or is he over me?

He bought stuff for my bike (and I never even asked)
he gave me money without me asking
and he is super helpful with the kids.
Why?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he is trying to make up for the fact he walked out on you and you still accepted him back. He is most likely very gratefull that you took him back in. Dont let him get away with it so easy, make him work for it lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may have 'Walked out on us 3 months ago,' but he also may have taken his time and space to have Realized that he is Missing the Kissing and the His and Her History you both shared, and with having a crew, he is also Missing... The brew.
    Go slow with his flow. It sounds as though he is slowly coming around. In his own way, he is trying to start little by little, by buying himself into your heart abut the best from the rest may come later when the price that is its weight in gold of Getting back under this cozy couple roof again, is when you both sit down and face to face, talk it over so it doesn't have to Be... Completely over now.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Are they his kids?

• He probably had an affair and felt guilty about and walked out.. He is probably starting to forgive himself and is trying to move on from it.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!