What does it mean?

What does it mean when you "fall out of love"?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a different way of saying, "I got over that person." You loved, were infatuated, or really liked someone, but then for one reason or another, those feelings just stopped.

• Do you have to be dating that person to fall out of love? Or could you fall out of love with your crush?

• So it can be with your crush? I always thought you have to say "I love you" to the person and then fall out of love. I didn't know you didn't have to use the word love to fall out of love

• Well, you don't always need to say something to convey or validate a thought or idea. You don't need to say to someone that they are a good friend, but the message could be relayed through your actions.

Some guy could stare all starry eyed at a girl for an entire year and claim to himself that he is in love. If he got over her afterwards, he could say he fell out of it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• You've lost that lovin' feeling, the magic and the chemistry is not there anymore, @e900325151 and it isn't Good now with you and your SO. xx