What am I doing wrong?

i have no clue what I'm doing wrong but I cannot seem to find a single woman who is interested in me. its not even funny anymore really I'm sitting here while the girls I like go for my friends and I think what the hell am I doing wrong.

i have no clue, even my ex left me for another guy and its getting annoying I seem to be the sinking ship of the love world cause everything seems to be fleeing from me. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong but please any help?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I have no idea how to answer this question except that I know what you mean. I can never seem to find a decent guy myself. They always go for my flirty friend. It is really frustrating because I do know I have a good personality but no one wants to take the extra step to get to know me. It feels like I am no good for anyone because I am just boring. But I do agree with the other person. If you are confident throughout your relationship and happy with yourself you will be more attractive to your girlfriend. And if she leaves for another guy she isn't worth it anyway. I am so sorry this had to happen to you.

What Guys Said 1

• Once guys get into a relationship they start acting nice thinking that is the way to keep the girl, guys stop doing what they did before to attract the girl so when they stop, the girl leaves to find a guy with the same attraction that she use to feel for them before they stopped. You must learn what you did or how you acted at first to attract the girl and stay that way. Learning how to manage a relationship also doesn't hurt either. When you are in a relationship it also would be wise as to not make her the soul purpose for existance. Have a life away from her.