Would you break up with someone you are comfortable and happy with because you don't feel "love" after a long trip?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• That's kind of what I did last week. I was happy and comfortable, good relationship, but it's been six months and I don't see a future for it and I still don't love him. He's just not the one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. You know what you feel. If you don't want something, leave it alone.

What Girls Said 2

• I thought being happy and comfortable creates love. Do u even know what love is?

• In fact, I thought this was love. My girlfriend broke up with me that way so I'm confused, that's why I'm asking.

• The fact of not being on the same continent created "lots" of misunderstandings. I was kinda possessive and clingy through my messages. We saw each others on her return and as I said, we were happy and comfortable again, but without love from her side.

• Maybe she doesn't know how to be n a LDR. Not everyone is built for that kind of distance.

• Nope, that is wrong

• What do you mean by wrong?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!