Is it possible?

Is it possible to get back with your ex after she said she is moving on. She is happy right now with soccer and school and everything else. She isn't dating anyone else but is going with to homecoming with my friends brother (which is a down grade). I was also going to try to talk to her, just by saying hi or something. We haven't talked in 3 weeks. But is it possible that some how we get back together? I do believe she is the one that got away.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You both are still wet behind the ears in years, @je215161, and although You may want to be two birds of a feather, she may be enjoying some space and time with No... Stick together.
    However, a bit encouragement here, dear, would be to talk to her and be friendly and sweet, letting her know you are still in her life and that she is so Tweet.
    All you can do is really go slow with the flow. If she is 'Happy right now' and is even going to 'Homecoming with my friends brother,' then it might be a good idea to let her know you are still thinking of her by letting her See that you're Still... Her king.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, but I do not think that there is a way back
    she moved on and you should do the same thing
    I'm sure you 'll find another nice girl
    and don't worry about your feelings , It's a temporary feelings.

What Girls Said 1

• I would ask her what you did wrong. Apologize for it and tell her that you can change

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!