Girls, Have you done this?

Have you ever told your boyfriend " you can't do anything sexual/kinky to any other woman if we brake up" this includes future relationships (to reserve it for you only). Why? and your reasons for it.

The woman in question is my present Girlfriend, but she told me that she enjoys the oral sex, the penis size and the positions we go through and doesn't want any other women to experience the same thing. At first i was proud to hear that i push all the right buttons and i took what she said as playful banter, but she told me she was serious.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't, only a crazy and possessive person would say something like that. Red flag.

What Girls Said 4

• No. I don't think I have the ability to do that. If he wanted to do that sort of things with girls before he met me, I do not know, I think I may lose interest.

If we broke up, well we broke up and he can do whatever he wants. There is no way of me going back to him after a break up.

• UM WHY WOULD I SAY THAT

• No haha if you break up with someone, it's over, you can't control them

• I've never said that, that makes no sense.