Husband walked out on me and our two kids over 3 months ago. Why is he being so nice about everything?

He has been doing all he can in terms of helping with the kids and he has even sent me a compliment in the form of the attached text (first one I've had in 14 years)
what is up with him?
is it because I have a new boyfriend?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Him regretting the mistake or if you taught that he thinks it was a mistake; might not be a mistake after all. He might be feeling bliss that he is free now and can't help but be nice.

A man that has achieved the completion of a courtship, fallen inlove and produced kids, Can and will do it again.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible.
    He may be jealous.
    He let you slip away.
    He's finally realizing that you are gone and it may be too late.

What Guys Said 2

• He made a stupid move and is regretting it. He found out that the glorfied single life has nothing on a deep loving relationship, and now he wants back in. Your boyfriend might have something to do with it, but mostly, he realizes what a mistake has made.

• He wants you back

What Girls Said 1

• of course it's because you have a new boyfriend.