How can I help my friend?

My friend is upset because her husband left her for her sister. They have a 2 1/2 year old son. She's 21 he's 26. They've been together for a long time. She's so upset with them she said she and her son are moving to the other side of the state. She and her sister use to be so close now she's really angry with her. She posted online she's moving and she's throwing her wedding ring and all her neckless and bracelets out the window. She's really mad and upset with him. She even said that her husband is no longer they're sons father. How can I help her? Is it normal for her to be this angry?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Throwing them out? I would at least pawn them and make some type of profit , to gain for my kid.
    Your friend was betrayed by two people who were supposed to love her.
    Of course , her emotions are understandable.
    There's not much you can do but support her and be a listening ear.
    She's going to take a lot of time getting over this.
    It's not easy.

What Girls Said 2

• yes, her anger is normal~ she's just experienced the ultimate betrayal; not just by her husband, but by her sister as well (since you mentioned that they were close prior to this incident).

if you genuinely want to help your friend, don't push her to talk about what happened but let her know that you're there for her if and when she does..

• of course. how could she not know her sis had a part though?

What Guys Said 0