Me and my girlfriend broke up and I'm confused what to do, next any help?

Ok so me and my ex girlfriend only dated for about 2 and a half months and broke up about 3 weeks ago now. The reason behind it is that after a night out an incident happened where some tensions came up. After a talk she said that she just wanted to take it slow because she felt we were going to fast and I think the incident may have caused her to remember a bad relationship. I had asked her to go out after the talk and something always kinda came up and it felt like she was avoiding me. After I bought that up she said that she was telling the truth and has been super busy (she had a super busy schedule when we were dating so I do believe her). The next day we did end up going out for dinner and it felt a little awkward but I tried my best not to make it. When we were talking in my car she told me she was feeling uncomfortable in the relationship but she still had feelings, but not as strong as they were, for me and said that we should start over as great friends and see where we go from there. It took me awhile to understand but I decided that maybe we could do that. It was still hard for me but we did still go to 2 concerts during that same week but after the second concert it seemed different and odd for me. I haven't seen her since that day but we still text every day, and she starts the texting, but the conversations haven't been the same and seems like she doesn't really want to talk and the response time has been a lot longer. Recently she told me that she wanted to hangout soon and we came up with a day to go but again something had come up and she told me maybe this coming Monday instead. When I asked that Monday she said that she was super exhausting and changed the day again (I know she had a super busy weekend with family so I do understand) but it still hurt a little and feels like she doesn't want to see me. Even if it was a short relationship I still really care for her and it hurts me that maybe she lost her feelings. Any advice on what to do?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Just move on. That's all I can say. She's found someone else she likes and so she's friend zoned you again and Yeahh she don't want to see you because she's not making time for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to force yourself to hang out with new people. You will get better.

Cut her out of your life.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe you should stop talking to her.

What Guys Said 1

• The best advice I can give you at this point is to stop wasting your time on a girl who obviously doesn't want to be with you. Save your time and energy for girls who are actually interested in you.