How can I dump someone after make out?

He is my neighbor and works in the same building. There is no scape of him. This guy has been pursuing me for three years. He forced kissed me one day and I had to make out with him. I didn't give him my number and I have been the only one calling him with blocked number. I don't honestly know his intentions. It feels like he wants me for axe but asked me to be his girlfriend. I am scared that he will make my life miserable if I say no, which he did previously by making some comments and body languge. I ignored him and that made him more aggressive. I can't go out of this place because it is cheap. I feel like I am stuck. Should I just ignore him or what? He is older than me by the way.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I had to make out with him?
    You lead this guy on, @Mimi31, and now he is all hung up on pursuing you and may not give up unless you tell him straight Out... I honestly do not have any intentions.
    End this madness or it will get out of hand. Lip locking has brought this in your life of strife now to the point where you Feel 'Cheap' and 'Stuck' in this no love two is Not a company fling thing.
    Talk to him and be your own nonsoft straw boss now. Tell him to please understand nothing more is going to happen and please from now on, keep your comments to yourself.
    Good luck and stop... Calling him with blocked number. xx

• Exactly this is madness. I didn't lead him on though. I even stopped talking to him for so long. I even changed my number so that he won't call me. I never called or said ok

• Ahhh why is it so complicated? I wish that I can forget how he treated me bad before all this. Remember he was my envy once. Did I tell you that I caught him bullying me before? Well what kind if karma is it for him to really like someone whom you bully with your friends. I bet he will be really embareced to show me off. I can't handle the fact that I will not be out and about with him.

• Too close for cozy comfort living in the same building, @Mimi31 so perhaps that could also be the reason of the season. xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• You need to ignore the guy or tell him your calling the police if he doesn't stop forcing himself on you , if you give into him he won't care and calling him from a blocked number is no good cause he knows it's you. Your going to make him think that you have something for him and you don't want do that stuff with him.

• Now it is way screwed up that I said that I have to enjoy myself as well. every time I do something with him , I would say that I will ignore him. The thing is I kind of like him now that he is so affectionate. I even sneaked into his apartment in the middle of the night. I know this relationship is not going out of bedroom. Well I have already screwed up so bad. I don't know what he is thinking I me right now because I am no more resisting but totally Into it. Ahh what a mess that I am into. Gotta look for another apt soon.

• Big mistake making out with him you should have pulled away. Now your going to have to just tell him the truth face to face.

• I know biggest mistake. I don't know how I am going to handle it. He pushed me so hard and I am kind of scared of him

• I wish you the best of luck

• Thank you

• what did'nt like his penis?

What Girls Said 3

• How much older is he?
    Did you make out with him because you're afraid? No one should be pressured to be sexual because of fear.
    You have to call the police, it's the only other alternative. if you feel like he will keep harassing you.

First , I would try rejecting him.
    If he did do what you described I'd save proof of his messages or threats and show them to the police.

• No he doesn't have my number. I refuse to give him. I fear that he will be making it hard for me playing mind games and spread rumors , because he also works here. He seem to know a lot of people

• He is ten years older than me

• calling the police sounds good. but at the same time they won't do anything helpful unless you have some rock solid evidence he's harassing you, which is what it sounds like to me...
    or call your lot manager, or whoever collects rent from you. you said he works with you? tell your boss!

• stop talking to him pls.