How to get an ex-boyfriend back if you broke up during a fight and it has been over a month after the break up (dated 1 year 6 months)?

• Good Chance to Get Back Together
  • Bad Chance to Get Back Together
  • No Chance to Get Back Together
    Vote C

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Just admit it was bot of your fault even if it wasn't because you don't want to make him angry. You want to nurture the relationship.

• So here's the back story. We fought we didn't talk for two weeks. He showed up at this bar I always go to twice. The second time we spoke and I said that it was not what I wanted for us to break up but he freaked out and said he's done he wants to be single and he left. We broke up August 8th. He seems to not even care about me or miss me. Last week was the first time we spoke after that day I asked him to give me my books and stuff back and at first he ignored my question and asked who the person in my whatsapp picture was (it was a girl). Then he said he'd give me my stuff sometime that week. He never gave it to me. He seems to be meeting new girls and adding them to instagram it really hurts I don't know what to do :( I've been trying to live my life go out and have fun and he wants nothing to do with me. Does he really not care?

What Guys Said 1

• Are you asking how, or polling what your chances are?

What Girls Said 1

• a good chance. does he want to?

• I don't know this is the story: So here's the back story. We fought we didn't talk for two weeks. He showed up at this bar I always go to twice. The second time we spoke and I said that it was not what I wanted for us to break up but he freaked out and said he's done he wants to be single and he left. We broke up August 8th. He seems to not even care about me or miss me. Last week was the first time we spoke after that day I asked him to give me my books and stuff back and at first he ignored my question and asked who the person in my whatsapp picture was (it was a girl). Then he said he'd give me my stuff sometime that week. He never gave it to me. He seems to be meeting new girls and adding them to instagram it really hurts I don't know what to do I've been trying to live my life go out and have fun and he wants nothing to do with me. Does he really not care?