Am I the only one who's boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with you like this:?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for a while, we both lost our virginities together (regretably), sadly had a miscarriage at the beginning of this year, and I thought things were going ok. Well the other day he had texted me stating that he just wants to be friends and not a couple any more, I personally wish he would have called me. I asked him how come and his reasoning was so bizzar that it just did not make sense. Apparently he had a dream last night about how he saw the girl that he was going to marry and he was deeply in love with her, using his exact words of "I felt what actual love feels like", and then he went on to describe her to me as though I don't have any feelings or he didn't realize who he was talking to. I personally really thought that he loved me and I told him that I do not want to be his friend or acquanted with him anymore. For six hours straight he was begging me to still be in his life, which made me feel like why would you still want me around when you need to prepare yourself for the girl you see in your dreams?
I personally feel as though he was cheating on me, because who seriously breaks up with someone because of what they saw in a dream? Like what the heck? I don't know if it's because he hasn't been taking his medications or not, but I'm just done with having my feelings ripped out and played with all the time.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• he probably did cheat on you. sorry this happened.