What does this mean after breaking up with me and ignoring me for 3 days?

My girlfriend ignored me for 3 days after breaking up with me despite the fact that I was hurting and needed to talk to her in order to get closure. She called me today saying that she wants to talk to me if thats fine and that she has questions and things to talk about that only I could answer? What can these questions possibly be or does anyone have any general topic of what it might be? I said my good byes to her over text last night and thanked her for everything and thanked her for turning me into a better person. and for her to just hit me up out of the blue after saying my goodbyes is overwhelming.

12

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, looks like confusion.

What Guys Said 2

• Kind of sounds like she might have some regrets about the break up. My guess is that she is going to ask you stuff on how you felt after the breakup/ how you currently feel about her.

Another possible thing she could ask is maybe how you reacted to the breakup. Most people tend to act in an irrational way but from the way that you've described it, it sounded like you handled everything in a mature way

• Its hard to go through, been there and done that. The worst thing you can do is contact her. Let her figure out what went wrong, use this time to check on yourself and measure your well-being. Do the no contact rule for a while and get off of social media, make your days about yourself and you can see instantly that life is so much more worth living for that begging for your ex. Don't be that person. live your life and live it to the fullest. Life is too short to chase after someone who didn't want to be with you. Its time to go find someone who will be with you and remain with you!
    ~Your Friendly Gay ✌️