When it comes to relationships, love and break ups should people think with their heart or brain more?

Meaning.. should you listen to your brain more or your heart more in situations like these?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I don't know... My ex and I have been or I guess say were together for 7 years and we have children ya we had our share of problems and some were big but I never ever thought he would literally get up and leave. He left and lived with a girl for about 3 months and now met some one less a month ago and apparently she is the love of his life. Things are super bad between us and it's a long story but even after all the pain and manipulation and lies I still deeply care for him and having a really hard time picturing my future without him. I have a really bad feeling that his new girl is bad news and no I'm not jealous but I honestly feel things are seriously wrong with the whole situation. My mind says I need to just stay out of it and let things fall apart on there own. My heart wants to catch him when he falls but I know I shouldn't do that. His family wants him to hit rock bottom and I agree. Basically I think you should follow your gut instinct in this situation.

What Girls Said 4

• You should listen to both equally. You know it's right when they are both in agreement. Why do u feel u won't get back together?

• she just makes it seem that way.. plus I think she's loving the freedom and single life... but she's only 18.. so i think her mind could quickly change.. I think I have to stop pursuing her.. and let her contact me first.

• Yeah that is best.

• Listen to your mind instead.

• I think your brain.

• Brain. Emotions can be susceptible to manipulation.

• it's weird... cause I STRONGLY feel like I'll get this girl back eventually.. cause we were pretty good for each other... but when my head is clear... it says.. yes we will get back together.. but then when my heart gets involved.. it's like.. it will never happen and we won't ever get back together.. so I don't know which side to listen to

What Guys Said 0