If your friend was cheating on their lover?

Would you tell them to stop? Thanks.

K. Late.

- Harvey D

54

Most Helpful Girl

• yes! you should do not only what's morally right but what's right for ur friend and their partner. Everyone will get hurt. ur friend is also not going to llok right in anyones eyes if anyone else finds out, and if he loves his girlfriend he's screwing things up. if he doesn't wanna sop tell him 2 at least breakup with his gf.

What Girls Said 4

• I was actually faced with nearly this exact situation, except the two of them were long distance and the one cheating had dropped contact with her boyfriend. I felt it wasn't my place to step in but I encouraged her to break up with him because he was still holding on (she never gave a formal break up ... just stopped talking to him for a long periods of time). After a few months she ended up breaking it off with him. I am actually married to that man now. I don't think he holds it against me how I handled the situation.

• No because it's their life. I'll always support my friend over the person they are dating. I don't agree or support by any means, but that's their choice.

• you can always give your opinion but in the end its their life...if you are friends with both sides, it makes it harder, but I think the other person deserves to know...wouldnt you want someone to tell you if you were being cheated on?

• yes, if you really care about your friend then you should talk to them about it and get them to stop.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't tell em to stop, but I'd tell them that if the person their cheating on really loves them then my friend is ruining his/her life and be done with it. Nothing more can really be said without causing more drama than needed.

• I'd tell them it was a d*** move but I try not to get involved with other people's relationships

• I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who cheats...

• No - it's not my place to swim in bullsh*t. Let them deal with their own drama, if they want my help to resolve it, that's what I'm here for!

I'm not looking to babysit grown adults- they are big enough to know what is right and what is wrong. Why would they be cheating on each other if they new that they were "lovers" to begin with- they wouldn't.

The relationship will fail and then they both will learn something. The best experience comes from the worst mistakes.