Should I message my ex?

I heard there is haze where my ex is right now. Would it be okay to message him, asking how he is? Tell him to wear a mask and stuff. Or should I just not message?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• What is your ultimate purpose? We both know it isn't about a mask.

• Huh? Yeah I guess it's not. I'm just concerned. I could not say about wearing the mask?

• Come on, you want to start communication to try to get back together. Just remember the reasons for the breakup are still present and won't change

• Haha, well, we do talk, maybe just not like before. He recently graduated and even messaged to thank me. Oh, we broke up because of the long distance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go ahead and message away today. It seems that you still have enough feelings left for him where your Fear is here, dear.
    And who Knows... Perhaps it may lead to something special again or just being friends till the end.
    Maybe you both have been Masking your inner feelings.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Yes you should tell him to wear a mask right away

• next what? you gonna tell him to scratch when he feels a itch , he is not a kid , he can take care of himself ,

• Yes... It means you do care about him... Just go for it... if you think he understands...:)

What Girls Said 3

• yeah i think you should

• Seems OK to message that

• I think it's fine to.